The Howe Sound Inn & Brewing Company is a ideal place to hold conferences, meetings and other special events. The Inn has 20 guest rooms, making it ideal for multi-day conferences, and boasts both a restaurant, which can accomodate 65 people, and a Brew Pub which offers handcrafted ales and lagers brewed on the premises. Catering services are also available.
Features and Amenities
- Private meeting / catering rooms with no charge for events over $500
- Discount on block room bookings for larger groups
- Specialty packages including catering and customized menus.
- Off-site catering
- Brewery tours and tastings
- Corporate retreats
- Specialty baking including theme and wedding cakes
- Personalized labels for private functions
Located on the second floor of the Inn. The Map Room is the smallest of the three conference rooms providing seating for up to 8 people.
Located on the second floor of the Inn. The skylight room can accommodate meetings of up to 12 people.
The largest of the three meeting rooms. The Garibaldi room is ideal for conferences, banquets, cocktail parties or presentations and can accommodate up to 70 people, depending on set up requirements.
Most rooms have wireless internet availability. Photocopying and facsimile services, as well as a full range of presentation and project equipment are available.
For group or conference information contact:
1-800-919-ALES (toll free)
- Number of rooms
- Kitchen Facility
- Outdoor Space
- Up to 70